Colorado Mortgage Continuing Education Courses
Colorado Mortgage CE Classes Delivered Online
Do you need Colorado Mortgage Continuing Education? Kaplan has what you need to keep your license current. The NMLS and Colorado Division of Real Estate require individuals to complete 10 hours on continuing education every year to keep their license current.
Kaplan has partnered with ProUnet to provide online CE to keep your mortgage license current. Because Colorado has state-specific CE requirements in addition to the national requirements, we have developed a course designed to fulfill the annual Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) continuing education requirement in Colorado. The price of this course includes the mandatory NMLS banking fee.
10-Hour SAFE Continuing Education 2015 Package
This comprehensive package is designed to fulfill the national mortgage continuing education requirement of 8 hours of national content and 2 hours of Colorado-specific content.
- 2-Hour 2015 Annual Mortgage Loan Originator Update (required by NMLS)
- 2-Hour 2015 Annual Mortgage Loan Originator Update (required by Colorado Division of Real Estate)
8-Hour SAFE Comprehensive:
Inside the Mortgage Industry
According to NMLS guidelines, you cannot take the same 8-hour course in consecutive years. Our new 8-Hour SAFE Comprehensive: Inside the Mortgage Industry (Online) course is “successive year compliant.” This online, self-paced course is designed to help busy Mortgage Loan Originators meet their required SAFE continuing education requirements in a convenient and engaging format. The contents of this course contains 3 hours of Federal Law and Regulations, 2 hours of Ethics, 2 hours of nontraditional mortgage products, and 1 hour of elective. As your NMLS-approved course provider, we will transmit your completion record to the NMLS at no additional charge.Enroll Now!
2-Hour 2015 Annual Mortgage Loan Originator Update Course (Online)
This 2-Hour 2015 Annual Mortgage Loan Originator Update course is approved by the NMLS and meets the 2015 Colorado-specific continuing education requirements.
The course includes 2 hours Colorado-specific content provided by the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA).Enroll Now!
Attention: To receive credit for your 2015 mortgage CE, your course must be completed by 11:59 pm ET on 12/31/15.
10-Hour SAFE CE 2015 Package | $139
8 Hour SAFE Comprehensive:
Inside the Mortgage Industry (Online) | $119
2-Hour 2015 Annual
Mortgage Loan Originator Update (Online) | $29
Online Course Features:
- Finish Fast – Start the course any weekday and complete your entire requirement quickly, easily, and conveniently.
- Easy Access – Track your progress as you access your course anytime, anywhere the Internet is available.
- Convenience and Flexibility – Start, stop, rewind, and resume your course where you left off; includes automatic tracking of your progress.
- All-Inclusive Price – The cost of our course includes the mandatory NMLS banking fee, which covers the NMLS administration of your records.